Saturday, August 18, 2012
Fruit of Morinda (Noni fruit)- Vapors from Noni fruit to treat stye
- Raw fruit can be used treatment sore or scaly lesions around the mouth or inside the mouth.
- Ripe fruit used of eating or crushed is used to relieve sore throat or use of skin to kill germs. It can eat to kill the parasite in the body, wound healing, inflammation of the mouth and gums, dental pain, stimulate the appetite and used for animal feed.
- Used to make a poultice to cure the acne cure TB disease, joint pain, sprain, deep bruise. - Oil extracted from Noni fruit to treat abdominal pain - Extract from this fruit to treat high blood pressure
- The shell can be used as an herb to cure jaundice.
- The oil extracted from the seeds used to treat lice and insects.
All parts of Morinda citrifolia (the noni fruit)