Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Today, The noni fruit has become the drug of choice has been very popular. This may result from the properties of it in treating folk plus experience accumulated with the same passed down and scientific research are also considered to be fundamental properties of Noni juice or fruit. It expanded to the treatment of various diseases such as the website of the India about this fruit said it helps to reduce toxins in the body, make the cell to younger, the body is functioning normally.
Noni fruit can help control weightThis fruit can prevent bacteria and viruses, reduce pain, better absorption of food and medicine and strengthen the immune system. The noni fruit also helps control weight, makes sleep comfortably, control cells for the better and repair cells are degraded. It also helps the body heal itself better, reduce stress, makes calm mind and serenity, helps the digestive system work well and a good memory and concentration. Including, Noni fruit also helps to keep skin, hair and scalp. This fruit can reduce the risk of diseases associated with aging such as heart disease, sclerosis, diabetes and paralysis.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Although it is a study of causing biological effects (bioactivity) of each of many phytochemical listed above of the noni fruit. However, there scientific research are only the beginning, it is too early to draw definitive conclusions in part of the health benefits of the noni fruit or juice of this fruit. In addition, almost all types of these compounds are available in plants many of those used as a food. Thus, it is not the only substance of Noni.
Noni fruit is used in folk medicine of polynesianAlthough scientific studies or information about the health benefits of this fruit occurs widely and have not found any clear evidence. However, it is used in folk medicine of polynesian, which they are found the medicinal properties of Noni fruit that taken from South East Asia for over 2000 years old. China, India, Japan, Indonesia, etc. use this fruit (bark, roots, leaves, flowers) in the treatment of various diseases such as gum disease, eye diseases, skin and respiratory system, constipation, abdominal, pain or diarrhea, etc.
Monday, August 27, 2012
This is example of phytochemical in the noni fruit, which currently no set standard of consumption (Dietary Reference Intakes, DRI)
This substance may be the antibiotic, which research on it is in the beginning.
- Beta-sito sterol
It is steroid in plant. It has the potential to reduce cholesterol, but it does not research to proven in humans.
- Clamma canthal
It is one of the anthraquinone. It has the potential to inhibit protein of HIV infection.
It is an amine that occurs naturally in plants. It is makes plant with a bitter taste and makes taste of the noni fruit unappetizing. Some resources on the Internet discussed 2 substances called xeronine or proxeronine that it is an important component of this fruit, but it did not find published of these substances in medical journals. Therefore, these substances are not acceptable in science.
Caution about the Noni fruit1. Patients with kidney disease should not eat, because this fruit has very high potassium. It can be dangerous.
2. Pregnant women should not eat, because this fruit has affected to blood and menstruation.
Chemicals: Substances of Noni contains Asperuloside, caproic acid, caprylic acid and glucose.
Sunday, August 26, 2012
The noni fruit contains chemicals that are commonly referred to as the phytochemical, is abundant, which has been studied extensively and research since the 1950s.
Noni fruit contains phytochemicalExample of phytochemical in the noni fruit, which currently no set standard of consumption (Dietary Reference Intakes, DRI) as follows
- Long molecule sugar It is a type of Oligosaccharide or Polysaccharide that bacteria in the intestine are degradation into short fatty acid molecules. It has a high possibility that the benefits to human health, which must be proven by scientific research to clear up.
- Types of glycosides It is a phenolic compound that is sugar for example Flavonoids such as rutin and asperulosidic acid, which of these does not have a clear studies the properties of it as well.
- Trisaccharide fatty-acid esters or noniosides It is caused by a combination of alcohol with the one of acid type in the noni fruit. It is a chemical that make this fruit is the smell and the taste to we do not like.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Taking advantage of the Noni fruit in modernThis fruit is present in the alternative medicine is widely used in the treatment of various diseases. (Complementary alternative medicine, CAM) such as alcoholism or drug abuse, Allergy, arthritis, asthma, Ulcers and blood vessel disease, including cancer.
It can be treated allergic substance, diabetes and chronic fatigue syndrome. This may include disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and growth of cells outside the uterus disease (endometriosis).
The Noni fruit used to treat diseasesIt also is used to treat diseases that occur with the elderly such as gout, high blood pressure, low immunity, iinflammation, debility and sclerosis disease.
The noni fruit can also be used to treat pain, swelling or pain in muscles and joints. This fruit can cure chronic diseases such as sinus and polio. Not only are human, it is also used as veterinary medicines as well.
Nutritional value of the Noni fruitResearch at the University of Hawaii shows that nutritional value of this fruit (powder), as allow
Percent elements per weight noni powder 100g
Total dietary fiber 36
Weight mg per noni powder 1200 mg
Vitamin A 2.26 IU
Vitamin C 9.81
It is noteworthy that it contains high levels of carbohydrates, fiber and potassium, but it is relatively low in fat.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Fruit of Morinda (Noni fruit)- Vapors from Noni fruit to treat stye
- Raw fruit can be used treatment sore or scaly lesions around the mouth or inside the mouth.
- Ripe fruit used of eating or crushed is used to relieve sore throat or use of skin to kill germs. It can eat to kill the parasite in the body, wound healing, inflammation of the mouth and gums, dental pain, stimulate the appetite and used for animal feed.
- Used to make a poultice to cure the acne cure TB disease, joint pain, sprain, deep bruise. - Oil extracted from Noni fruit to treat abdominal pain - Extract from this fruit to treat high blood pressure
- The shell can be used as an herb to cure jaundice.
- The oil extracted from the seeds used to treat lice and insects.
All parts of Morinda citrifolia (the noni fruit)
Thursday, August 16, 2012
All past of Morinda is beneficial, both in leaves, flowers, seeds, fruits, stems or roots. Benefits of Morinda citrifolia (Noni) in traditional various aspects
Leaves of Morinda (Noni fruit)- Fresh leaves can be used to wrap meat and part of cooking or used as feed for livestock such as silk worm rearing. It can cure ulcers and headache or fever.
- It can be used as an herbal poultice to treat malaria, analgesics, and treatment of tuberculosis, sprains, joint pain and venom from insect bites.
- The noni fruit leaf extract can treat high blood pressure, upset stomach, diabetes, decreased appetite, urinary tract infections, hernia and vitamin A deficiency. Roots
- Used for carving.
- Juice from the root is used cure severe inflammation Flowers
- It can be used to treat a stye
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
We can find a lot of the noni fruit in Asia, India and the islands in the Pacific and East Indies Islands.
Sometimes, it is called that cheese fruit or vomit fruit. It is like an egg and it looks like it has eyes all around. The length of Noni fruit is about 4-7 cm.
Noni fruit looks like it has eyes all aroundWhen this fruit is immature, it is green. Then it changes to yellow and almost white, when ripe. This fruit has a strong smell and bitter taste, but it has been very popular in the consumer either raw or cooked.
Some islands in the Pacific Ocean, this fruit are the staple food they eat. Southeast Asians and Australian Aborigines consume the fruit raw, dipped in salt or mixed with curry powder. The noni fruit seeds can be eaten, when roasting until done.
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Morinda citrifolia, known commercially as noni and it has many names, such as great morinda, Indian mulberry, beach mulberry, Tahitian noni or call in local languages such as noni (Hawaiian), nono (Tahiti), meng kudu (Malay), and ach (Hindi). It is a shrub or small tree in the family Rubiaceae. It is a fruit native of Southeast Asia, but they are propagation until spread all over India and the islands in the Pacific Ocean.